The term "personal data" has the meaning explained by the regulations.
Purpose and purpose of collecting personal data
The personal data we collect from you may be used for the following purposes (including but not limited to):
· Identify your identity and any accounts you open
· Provide you with services
· Verification of identity and / or credit check
· Process applications and update partner products and services on your behalf, including but not limited to insurance and financial products
· Dealing with insurance claims on your partner ’s products and services on your behalf
· Handle payment instructions related to services or collect arrears for you
· Let this website store your personal information, so as not to need to re-enter relevant information every time you purchase products or update insurance products
· Processing orders, billing and fulfilling orders
· Direct marketing of our services (see "Direct Marketing" section for details)
· Directly promote the products and services of the company's business partners (see "Direct Promotion" for details)
· Design the services you need
· Conduct market research, statistical analysis and behavior analysis
· Conducting survey and analysis of program ratings
· Conduct customer data analysis and analyze your shopping preferences
· Let you choose to participate in the interactive features of the services we provide to you, including identifying your friends, communicating with them and sharing your shopping experience
· Recommend to you about our services or the products or services you are interested in
· Design our website and content to cater to your specific preferences
· Provide you with customer service
· Handle your complaints and account inquiries, claims and / or lawsuits against the company or any party
· Prevent and stop fraud
· Audit purpose
· Disclosure in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
· Any other purposes directly related to the original purpose of collecting personal data
Types of personal data collected
The personal data we collect may include (including but not limited to):
1. Your personal information and contact information, such as name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, phone number, social media link, email address, residential address, mailing address and / or billing address;
2. Your business information, such as company name and job title;
3. Your account information, such as 4 digits at the beginning and end of the credit card account number or user account number;
4. Your family income and personal interests; and
5. Your computer or mobile device IP address, real-time location information, browser settings, browsing history and / or other Internet recorded information; and
6. The phone number and e-mail address contained in your phone book (when you use the interactive features of the services we provide for you). We will notify you when you accept our services. When you provide us with data, you confirm that you have obtained consent from the contact person in the phone book.
Confidentiality, disclosure and security of personal data
Unless your written consent is obtained, we will not use your personal information and contact information to trade for the benefit. The personal data we collect and hold about you will be treated confidentially; but if we need to perform our legal responsibilities in accordance with the provisions or requirements of the law, or provide you with services, or perform the original purpose of collecting personal data or directly related purposes, The company may disclose such information to the following persons (regardless of whether they are located in Hong Kong or outside Hong Kong):
· Jurisdiction courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government statutory or regulatory authorities, agencies or organizations
· The company's contact companies, partners, sellers or contractors, agents or other service providers who participate in service sales and marketing or administration, or provide goods / services
· The company's partners include but are not limited to insurance companies, which can evaluate and process insurance product applications, update applications, insurance claims and settlements, provide insurance services and / or handle enquiries or complaints
· Any other person who has a duty of confidentiality to the company, including company group members, information technology consultants, data processing contractors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers who have promised to keep such information confidential
· Banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit card issuing companies or debt collection service companies
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information transmitted or posted by you on our website or any part of the website, except for personal data, are deemed to be voluntarily provided to the company in the form of non-confidential and non-proprietary information. We have the right to use, copy, disclose, transmit, publish and / or publish such information in other places on our own, including but not limited to the development and promotion of services and to meet the needs of customers. To any contact company.
We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that all personal data we hold is stored in a reliable, secure and safe place.
We will do our best to keep all personal data collected confidential. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee the security of the transmitted data.
Transfer personal data outside Hong Kong
If there is a need for operation, the company will transfer personal data to a place outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for the purpose of collecting such data, or directly related to it. Any relevant data transfer will comply with the regulations and constraints of the regulations.
Storage of personal data
If you choose or provide a user identification code, password, or any other information as part of the security process, you must treat this information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. If your mobile phone number is used for account login, you should ensure that when your mobile phone number is changed or returned to the mobile telecommunications operator, you can update it by logging in to your account in the "Account Information". This is very important to ensure that your account information will not be accessed by third parties who may have obtained the right to use the mobile phone number you have returned. You are responsible for protecting your account in this specific way. We assume no responsibility for this.
Unless we are required by law to keep your personal data for a specific period of time, we will only store the personal data until the original purpose of collecting personal data or directly related to it.
We may use the personal data collected from you for the purpose of sending messages, offers, promotions and market quotations. In this regard, the company needs to obtain your consent. We can contact you by email, mobile application notification, social media link, text / image / video message or email. The company holds your name, contact address, social media link, product and service portfolio information, transaction mode and behavior, browsing history, program viewing habits, personal interests, and the company can use the information to directly promote our services, and The following products and services of our business partners, or products or services of our merchants, include but are not limited to food and beverages, groceries, household items, personal care and health care, skin care and cosmetics, maternal and child products, pet products , Electronic appliances, furniture, furniture, eating and drinking, sports and travel, toy books, telecommunications, media and entertainment, fashion and insurance and financial product categories and other products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive any direct promotional communications from us and our partners, you can always update your preferences through your registered account or the unsubscribe link provided by us. After receiving your notice, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes and will not charge you for it.
Use Cookie Files (COOKIES)
A "cookie" file is a small text file that is stored on your computer (or other electronic device) when you enter our website and mobile applications. We use the "cookie" file on this page to:
· Identify your identity when you browse this webpage and mobile applications
· Obtain information about your preferences, search and browsing behaviors, online activities and Internet usage
· Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket to assist you through the checkout process
· Conduct research and statistical analysis to help us improve our services and better understand visitors and their requirements and interests
· Provide advertisements tailored to your personal interests and more effectively carry out promotional and advertising plans for us, business partners and advertisers
· Make your online activities more efficient and better experience
· Make security measures more stringent
If you do not allow the use of "cookies" files, you can make adjustments in the Internet browser and electronic devices. If you disable the "cookies" file, you are aware that you may not be able to use certain features of our web pages and mobile applications.
Connect to the web
Access and correction of personal data
To: Privacy Data Officer
According to the regulations, the company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the relevant data access request.
In any case, if there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
Date of last update: April 29 2020